Pitcairngreen is situated to the west of Perth, which is 45 minutes from Edinburgh and 60 minutes from Glasgow.
Click on the map to see where we are Follow signs to Perth and then:
- Take the A85 west towards Crieff.
- Pass over the A9 just past Tesco.
- Pass Huntingtower to your right.
- After about 1 mile, turn to the right towards Almondbank and Pitcairngreen.
- Go through Almondbank.
- In Pitcairngreen, turn to the left at the green.
- The Bield is the fourth house on the left.
View Larger Map
There are regular flights to Edinburgh and Glasgow with British Airways British MIdland easyJet Cars can be hired at either airport from Rhinocarhire.com Hertz Avis Enterprise If you want to leave the car behind, there is a regular bus service that stops outside the pub and goes to Perth city centre Stagecoach Route 14 to Perth There is also a daily direct train service from London to Perth with East Coast If any of the links are broken, Please Let Us Know